Small pets are allowed. ( 10 kg ) maximum of 3 small dogs. We do charge $10 Per pet, Per night.
Medium ( to knee height) pets or hairy ones we charge $20 per pet per night.
We do not accept large breeds.
We have a few rules for all our creature comforts.
PET Bond will be applied. This bond is $50 taken on credit card and refundable the day after check out, the room will be cleaned and checked and once the room has been okayed and no surprises left we will refund the $50.
* We charge per pet $10 or $20 a night, Please pay at reception as this is not charged with your booking.
* All pets to be kept on leash in the car park area for their own safety and that of other guests.
* No sleeping on our beds or a cleaning fee will apply of $40 per Quilt will be charged, We do have certain Bedspreads for pet owners so please advise on booking that you will be bringing a pet so we can put on the appropriate bed covering. Please bring your own pet beds.
We have bowls and extra bedding available.
* Pets are not to be left in the rooms unattended for long periods of time. If left unattended in the room please let reception know as our cleaning staff may enter. if the dog bites we have Large pet crates that an be used free of charge.
* No pets are to be in the POOL area.
* Please clean up after your pet. We have plenty of Pooh bags at reception.
* If an accident happens in the room please let us know, we have all the correct cleaning and disinfectants solutions. If we are not advised a cleaning fee will apply.
* If any pet damages the room, i.e curtains, beds, bedspread you will be charged replacement fees, however please tell us about it and maybe we can work it out.
* We have an area for your pets to be let off and stretch their legs. Again please pick up after you pet.
* Marine parade from Burrows street to Quota Park the beach is off leash from 5 am to 8 am and the again in the afternoon 4pm until 7pm.